Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 11/01/18
- Changes to these Terms.We reserve the right to prospectively change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. You should periodically review these Terms for changes and you can review the most current Terms at any time at: https://www.theorganizedagent.com/terms-and-conditions. The updated Terms are binding on you as of the Effective Date indicated at the top of these Terms. If you do not agree to updated Terms, you should stop using the Site before the Effective Date. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date will constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Permitted Use; No Distribution.Except for the limited right to use the Site and view the Content, you may not download, copy, sell, print, rent, lease, issue, distribute, transmit, broadcast, modify, perform, display, transfer, upload, post, create derivative works of, exploit, sublicense, reverse-engineer, or otherwise use the Site or Content without express written permission from The Organized Agent. You may only use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes. All products and content produced by The Organized Agent is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be reproduced in any form unless otherwise expressly permitted by The Organized Agent. No right, title or interest in or to any trademark, service mark, logo or trade name of The Organized Agent or its licensors is granted under these Terms. You may not remove any proprietary notices on the Site or Content, or attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management or security system used as part of the Site or Content. You further agree not to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site and not to use the Content in a way that suggests you are a representative of The Organized Agent. Any scraping, automated access, or other unauthorized access to and storage of Content is prohibited. You may not use the Site or Content for any illegal purpose. Use of the Content for any purpose other than what is described in this Section is prohibited.
- Account Registration.You may register for an account on the Site (“Account”) in order to access certain features. Creating an Account may enable you to move through the checkout process more quickly, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders, create and maintain a “wishlist” of products that you can share with others, and save products to a list of “favorites.” If you register for an Account, you must provide The Organized Agent with your current, complete, and accurate information, including your first and last name, email address, and a password selected by you. Your login and password may only be used by you and you are responsible for keeping your user password confidential. We may also ask for your date of birth in order to verify your age. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site or registering for an Account. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account and you agree that The Organized Agent may attribute all use of your Account to you. Please notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
- Product Prices and Availability; Cancellation.Current prices for products and services are described on the Site. The Organized Agent may change pricing at any time and in its sole discretion. The amount of any sales, use, or other taxes however designated, levied or based on such prices shall be added to the prices shown. Promotions and/or discounts may be offered from time to time on the Site and may be subject to additional terms, limitations, and restrictions. In order to take advantage of such promotions and/or discounts, you agree to comply with any terms, conditions, limitations, or rules presented to you as a condition of participation in any such promotional offer. The Organized Agent reserves the right to change or discontinue any product or service at any time and without notice. The Organized Agent further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any order, limit any purchase, or refuse to fulfill an order for any or no reason. If your order will be cancelled, limited, or delayed, The Organized Agent will contact you.
- Personalized Products; User Submissions.The Site may include functionality that allows you to upload text, images, photographs, or other graphics selected by you (“User Content”) in order to customize personalized products. When you place an order for a personalized product, The Organized Agent may, for example, alter your User Content in order to prepare a proof for your review or transmit your User Content in relation to production of the product you ordered. The Organized Agent does not control or endorse and is not responsible for any User Content and The Organized Agent does not claim ownership of any User Content. By uploading User Content to the Site, you grant The Organized Agent a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, distribute, publicly display, reproduce, modify, adapt, and store the User Content you provide to us in connection with the production of personalized products you purchase from us. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to grant the rights in this Section and that the use and reproduction of your User Content will not violate any laws. You must not provide any User Content that infringes others’ intellectual property or privacy rights and you are solely responsible for all User Content you provide to The Organized Agent. By producing your personalized product, The Organized Agent in no way approves of your User Content. All templates, colors, arrangements, and other design features that may appear with your User Content are property of The Organized Agent. The Organized Agent reserves the right to refuse to use your User Content for any reason in its sole discretion. By commenting on or submitting content in connection with The Organized Agent or The Organized Agent products on any social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), including but not limited to The Organized Agent social media sites, or “tagging” The Organized Agent in a social media post, you grant The Organized Agent a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, distribute, publicly display, and reproduce your submissions.
- ERRORS & OMISSIONS, The internet is a public resource of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate, but we cannot represent that this Website is free of errors. You accept that the information contained on this Website may be erroneous and agree to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this Website and/or resources available on it prior to taking any action. You expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in this website.
- DMCA POLICY
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification to us at the address noted below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Address to receive DMCA Notices is:
The Organized Agent LLC
2500 Dallas Highway
Marietta, GA 30064
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Orders will be shipped within 4 business days unless there is a delay due to product pre-sales, products out of stock or on backorder. Once a package leaves our hands, The Organized Agent, LLC. cannot be held responsible / liable for any carrier delays or lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with carrier for lost shipments. Please make sure your drop-off mail location is secure and the shipping address you’ve provided is correct. We currently only ship within the United States, and all shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail.
We are not responsible for orders shipped incorrectly to submitted addresses. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped.
If your order arrives damaged, please contact us immediately. Please allow for slower shipping times during the holidays, especially around Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
If you have any questions about your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We are unable to cancel orders or make changes to order information once an order has been received. Please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order if an item arrives damaged or you receive an incorrect item. If 7 days have gone by since you received the product, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. All day planners are final sale and are not returnable or eligible for refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You are responsible for the shipping costs of returns/exchanges. Please do not return items before contacting us first to receive confirmation to return. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, and while inventory is available. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
The Organized Agent
2500 Dallas Highway, Suite 202-105
Marietta GA 30064
If the item you purchased in indeed defective or damaged, and has since sold out, we will issue a refund.
We are required to charge sales tax in the state of Georgia.
If you would like more information or have any questions, not answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.